Standard First Aid Instructor course
Due to COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) measures applied. They include the following:
1. Do not come to the course if you feel sick
2. If you have like flu symptoms, please notify instructor
3. Temperature is measured before entering the classroom
4. Low number of candidates will be accepted to facilitate physical distancing
5. Use of mask and gloves on premises is mandatory, if you do not have them, they are available for purchase for $2.00 each
6. Individual equipment provided to each candidate
7. No physical contact during rescue drills
8. No two rescuers drills performed
9. Regular breaks and hand washing implemented
The Lifesaving Society Standard First Aid Instructor course prepares candidates to teach and evaluate First Aid courses up to and including Standard First Aid with CPR-C/AED
Prerequisites: Standard First Aid (need not be current).
16 yrs. (at the end of course)
Evaluation & certification: First Aid Instructor Trainers teach, evaluate and certify Standard First Aid Instructor candidates. The Lifesaving Society deems its certifications to be "current" for 24 months from the certification date.
Duration: SFA Instructor course delivered as a blended option, consult the office for more information.
Required reference material: First Aid Award Guide, First Aid Instructor Award Guide, First Aid Instructor manual
Buy materials at LSS Head office.
- $260, no HST, online payment
- $250, E-transfer transaction to North York CPR
Course is delivered as a blended option.
Contact the office for more information.